Michelle McDonnell is a lifelong native of South Carolina and has lived in many regions including the Low Country, Midlands and Upstate. For fun, she enjoys cooking and entertaining, volunteering and attending the various games and hobbies of her children. Since 2001, she has called Columbia her home. With a background in sales and marketing, hospitality, and the accounting industry, she brings an array of talent and skill into the relationship of being your Realtor®.
Her detail to data and numbers shows… so far in 2020, Michelle’s listings have averaged only 9.75 days on the market and have sold at an average of 97% of list price.
In the fall of 2020, she has excitedly joined the office of Home Advantage Realty and plans to continue a healthy balance of working with both buyers and sellers.
· Member, National Association of Realtors
· Member, Central Carolina Realtors Association
· Wife, mother of three children
· Treasurer, Networking with Purpose, The Honor Project
· Active member St. Martin’s-in-the-Fields Epsicopal Church (2008-present)
· Treasurer, Meadowfield Elementary School PTO. (2014-Present)